Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day ;(

(a similar blog, and a really cool picture,  can be seen at LG's blog,  http://lusciousgarage.com/blog/  )

Today is (was?) my final day @ LG.  It was pretty exciting, LG received some love from the media (in the business section of the SF Chronicle), and is due for some more in the upcoming days. (It was also given the 'best of the bay' title for auto repair... awesome. )

I've been here since the beginning of May and its time for me to go back to Cleveland. 

(rewind for those who had not been following my previous blog)
I am a high school senior at Carolyn's alma mater in Cleveland, Ohio. 
Working at LG is my senior project/internship and soon after leaving here, I will graduate from high school. 
I plan to major in mechanical engineering and minor in industrial design at The Ohio State University in the fall (Carolyn went to UMich, OSU's mortal enemy). 
I came to the Luscious garage for experience in a small business, green practices, and a female's perspective on being in the male dominated technical field. 

(ok, back to where we were).

So yes, today was my last day. In celebration, Carolyn, John, and I drove up to Twin Peaks and looked over SF (the weather was really nice today), we got ice cream (yum), and took lots of pictures. 
Although its been a lot of hard work being an intern here, it has been very rewarding, and I'm sad to leave.

Who is going to make John and Carolyn laugh now? (Or make cheesecake, or get coffee?)

Well by this time tomorrow I'll be back in Cleveland, but for tonight I'll hopefully win the ticket lottery for Wicked or Spamalot, so that should be fun.

So yea. 

until next time, 

J

1 comment:

  1. 來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete