Friday, May 8, 2009

phew it's hot in San Francisco. I just finished my first full week of LG and I've already learned a lot. I even helped take apart and put together a new and improved Prius battery. I've even started a new project for getting signatures to help slow down the traffic on Clementina which will hopefully lead to some speed bumps. I've driven several priuses and, of course, made the almost daily coffee run. I've (nearly) mastered the public transportation (there's so many, the BART, MUNI, AC transit, Cal train--which i've never taken--, and I'm sure there's more...)

I think the true test was that I got to my AP test on time, I just hope I get to the next set on time.

Today I even took the casual carpool! (Basically hitchhiking, but its legal, and FREE compared to the BART, and it has scenery!)

I've rediscovered my long forgotten muscles from soccer and basketball by walking and lifting heavy tires and batteries.

I felt like I needed to write something longer than my last couple posts.

--J

No comments:

Post a Comment