Friday, May 15, 2009

May 14th 9:40 PST (12:40 EST)

I don't get it.
At All.
Why am I so exhausted?

first of all I overslept this morning until about 10 after 7 (LG as you all know opens at 7:30,
but I had quite a commute ahead of me), but last night I fell asleep for a nap at around 10 hoping
to get up in 20 or so minutes so I could make my lunch for the next day. Today was probably the slowest day
yet. I think there were about 3 or 4 cars that came throughout the 7:30-6pm hours. With all of that
free-time, the Garage truly became Luscious. John and I cleaned until you could basically eat off the floor,
(though we agreed not to).

oh oooh, John got to do his FAVORITE thing today (I didn't catch the sarcasm the first time either), to have all of the
waste oil collected by the oil truck, all about 120 gallons or so.

Today was a big day for Cupcake Jr. he (she?) had ITS own little photo shoot in potrero heights still fresh
from its detailing so that it can be sold. This lovely and driverless '01 prius has a brand new transmission, a really
good battery, of course great MPG, and best of all, it has a 'clean air' sticker which allows it to drive through the
HOV lanes without any passengers (no suffering through the sometimes awkwardness of rideshare).

plus, IMHO, the '01-'03 prius are much better than their newer counterparts because they look like an actual car
(One guy I met at the bus told me that the Gen 2 prius looks like a cheese wedge...I'd have to agree), and you can actually change lanes with them (they have normal car visibility!).

Cupcake Jr. needs a good home.

After all that cleaning and chasing, I guess I should be exhausted!
zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment